Don't eat that Sandwich!! Don't eat that Sandwich!!

Why?

Why the voices? Why are they so annoying!! I couldn't finish the video because the voices were so distracting and terrible.

sarthius responds:

I like to draw, animatings ok, writings ok, voice sux i know. If yer good at them then help me out with my next episode. I admit my suckituge at voice work. I seek help!

-Sar

CD- SAW CD- SAW

You earned it!

I love the SAW movies, i've made a few spoofs on it myself, but none are on newgrounds, they were made with real peoples, anyways that must have taken some sorta dedication man, the scene was great! I really liked the corny clock voice the doll had, and the situation you put him in was hilarious!! there was no way he could have survived lol! well i guess if you want nails in your body...but no one wants that...

Robbie

Apartment 51 - Ep. 9 Apartment 51 - Ep. 9

Awsome!

Hahah i love the line, "fire doesnt grow on trees" lol that cracked me up, this was great good idea with the whole apartment 51 name n everything lol good job keep it up

Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

OMG

I loved this! It was so hilarious how anticlimatic parts of the movie were! haha and i LOVED the voices! The cat sounded like a mix between an Asian and a kid with the downs!! hahahaha A+ job! 6/5

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Hahaha!!

Dude that was a fuckin sweet gainer!! I like your guys' fighting techniques!

"Sasper" Episode 2 "Sasper" Episode 2

HAHAHA

IM FUCKIN HORNY!!! haha thats great! that scared me a little to but i love this character please make more

LR: Prelude LR: Prelude

Good

It was good but i didnt like how you copied a kill bill movie...with the whole lip thing...it just made the movie less original...but aside from that VERY good frame by frame animation this gets a 5/5

.::Trick3d Out::. .::Trick3d Out::.

Some were awsome some were just ok...

I really liked the first one and the background in the last one! The sound fits nice and what i liked the most about this movie was the starting credits! I like the way things rolled around and it was interesting. Good overall job.

That is all

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Some were excellent some were terrible

I think you guys should have thrown out all the super crappy ones..like that cat and all that. Cause all they did was really lower your score. So yeh for those of you who acctually tried...Kutoes! For those of you who sucked it up...way to go...fags.

Cigarette Cigarette

You are the greatest

In my boook good sir you are the greatest flash artist i have seen on newgrounds...i really love this animation i have watched it 18 times just looking at all the amazing detail, the way you put your drawings together was great and the animation was so smooth the lighting was truley amazing and the detail of the characters was so great! I really hope you continue with this style of flash i really like is...I have some quetions for you but i dont think youll see this so i will just not write them this moment. MY GOD you are so good.
---that is all