Don't eat that Sandwich!! Don't eat that Sandwich!!

Why?

Why the voices? Why are they so annoying!! I couldn't finish the video because the voices were so distracting and terrible.

sarthius responds:

I like to draw, animatings ok, writings ok, voice sux i know. If yer good at them then help me out with my next episode. I admit my suckituge at voice work. I seek help!

-Sar

CD- SAW CD- SAW

You earned it!

I love the SAW movies, i've made a few spoofs on it myself, but none are on newgrounds, they were made with real peoples, anyways that must have taken some sorta dedication man, the scene was great! I really liked the corny clock voice the doll had, and the situation you put him in was hilarious!! there was no way he could have survived lol! well i guess if you want nails in your body...but no one wants that...

Robbie

Apartment 51 - Ep. 9 Apartment 51 - Ep. 9

Awsome!

Hahah i love the line, "fire doesnt grow on trees" lol that cracked me up, this was great good idea with the whole apartment 51 name n everything lol good job keep it up

Pixel Monsters Pixel Monsters

...

This has to be one of the most pathetic, boring, retarded games i have ever played in my entire existance....i mean...holy cow....like...you should spend your time doing something a little more productive like...counting the lines in your jeans...wow...SUCKY

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

good intro

i just got a black screen after the intro!?!?! hopefully u guys can fix it

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awsome!!

Awsome Dude,
I give this a ten and a 5 for UNBELIVABLE graphics and excellent gameplay. The only thing i would fix about it is how high and slow the characters jump, and how fast they can run. But other than that this was a first rate show.

-That is all